- FIRST 2 DAYS: From Cagliari transfer into the spectacular Sardinian Barbagia-region to begin your journey. Meeting the authentic people and immersing you in the ancient culture of masks from this historic region. You will spend time making your own mask that represents your past identity. Staying in a highly praised agriturismo: offering great honest food. You will also participate in the transformational mask burning ceremony.
- SECOND 2 DAYS: The theme is: how to bring optimal states of consciousness? You will join the exclusive pilgrimage to Hobbit-like dwellings, experiencing a rare opportunity to be in wild nature with the trusted guidance of our nature expert. You will learn how local people live longer, embracing choices that symbolise a long life. You will feel, think, choose and build confidence to get confident. Extra pure nature and richly rugged, to be mesmerised by the honesty of real Sardinia. Using your brains too: the organ that is built to change in response to experience. So you will learn:
• Statuses of mind, if we measure the amount of challenge people experience and the amount of skills they feel they have at that moment (anxiety, worry, apathy, boredom, relaxation, arousal, control and flow)
• Conditions and triggers, that help to bring the optimal statuses of mind, when person feels his/her best and performs his/her best;
• techniques to strengthen growth mind set;
• reaching deep focus – totally be absorbed in their actions and tasks;
• getting comfortable with challenges;
• taking educated risks;
• performing in high consequences environment.
- FINAL 2 DAYS: deepening the creation of your new identity and connecting with your soul. Drafting a soul contract and making a new ‘mask’, near yet another Sardinian mask village. Sharing your new mask with the tribe, safe in the fellowship and forming connections for life, a true and happy life. Some journey this has been, following your pre-work, before joining.
- DEPARTURE DAY: Completing your transformational experience feeling courageous, confident and connected.
ASK YOUR QUESTION
COME GAIN ABUNDANT COURAGE, CONFIDENCE AND CONNECTIONIn these 6 heart- and mind- and eye-opening days in Sardinia you can leave behind your past, in case you feel that past has defined you too strictly, severely, stubbornly. On this meaningful journey you unmask your true identity. Because sure, you know your identity, but might there be something to unmask, allowing your soul to reveal itself more? Only come if your honest answer here is ‘yes’. Be part of a small fellowship of like minded people, understanding the importance of truthfulness.
Be inspired by three coaches, guiding and supporting your transformation. First heal your past when we burn the old mask. Then create a new mask, only to symbolise what your new identity and soul desire. We do that work in and around two authentic Sardinian pagan carnival mask villages, and all this in a selection of the most beautiful Sardinian energy: deep past, authentic present, more than enough energy and wisdom to last a long and healthy life. You will be immersed in the heart of the Blue Zone: a wise and safe setting to start nurturing a healthy true identity. Self-sabotage coach Damian, flow coach Jurgita and serenity coach Sam welcome you to make this great Sardinia adventure.
Only come if you have courage to let go of your past, if you want more confidence to create the new and for long-lasting connection with your heart and soul. Two completely different mask villages, one Fellowship to reveal the truth. After this retreat, you will bring more often optimal states of mind, also to experience happiness at the same time. You also will know how to integrate new psychological skills into personal life and in business. The retreat language is English, but coaches also speak Italian, Dutch, Lithuanian and Russian.
-Keep Alive Tours is a Dutch professional tour operator, member of VVKR, a Dutch platform of niche tour operator. All VVKR members must have a guarantee fund, STO Garant. All payments to Keep Alive Tours go via STO Garant and Keep Alive Tours will only have access to your money after completion of the tour.
-Filling out the preliminary registration form that you find below is only a first contact: you take a option on participating. Keep Alive Tours notifies STO Garant and that STO Garant will then send you an email, asking you to transfer a downpayment to STO Garant. Later STO Garant will also ask you to transfer the remaining part of the sum. You will receive a confirmation email from STO Garant for each payment received. Again: you can find all information relating to STO Garant at www.sto-garant.nl/en.
RISK WHEN CANCELLING
-Your full flight costs you can claim at the cancellation insurance you are supposed to take: travel & cancellation insurance; this in case you cancel yourself. In case the flight company cancels the flight, then it will re-imburse your flight costs. In case Keep Alive Tours cancels the retreat – not enough participants: so below 4 – then your cancellation insurance will cover the costs, since Keep Alive Tours is a tour operator. Questions? 0031-6-11 33 45 11 also via Whatsapp.
-Covid/corona will only be a reason to cancel the retreat by Keep Alive Tours if Sardinia is a Red Zone, as established by Italian government only. Of course during the retreat we move with local regulations and even better than that: with local daily usage. Deeply Sardinian rooted Keep Alive Tours knows actual practical Sardinian situations much better than any government or news paper.
-We have two cars at our disposal, so we can even split in two groups while driving somewhere. The areas we visit are very lowly populated indeed: nature, energy, love.
-Questions about this? 0031-6-11 33 45 11.
START & FINISH
-On demand in 2022! Satrt probably in Olbia, or Cagliari. Mail your preference: email@example.com
-When booking in 2021 you pay not 3333 but 2995 euro.
-Discount for couples: 10% discount each.
-full board: freshly prepared breakfast and dinner in a hotel or restaurant. Each day you will have a delightful picnic lunch, with local Sardinian products only. Meals include proudly made local wine and home made liquor and healthy mineral rich water and coffee/tea.
-all entrance fees and tips.
-all transfers together: to sites and people we visit, and from and to the airport together on Sardinia. Extra transfers, so not together: surcharge. Since participants can come from all over the world, your flights in and out Sardinia are not included.
-a fine double room to share, and of course couples have a version with one bed, otherwise there are two beds. (Scarce!) single rooms are at surcharge; they are double rooms occupied by – you will be accompanied throughout by experienced guides and you will have unlimited access to the personal coaches for 1:1 and group discussions. There will be regular refreshment stops included.
QUESTIONS ABOUT LOGISTICS, PROGRAM:
-About logistics, please contact Sam, via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp: 0031-6-11 33 45 11. About the program please contact Damian on 0044-7919-522-246, also via Whatsapp, and Jurgita on 00370-614-21511, also via Whatsapp.
-The first step now is to fill out the preliminary registration form, below.