Friday 7 to 10 December: sóme long weekenc in Sicily,
– at least three millennia old chestnut trees
– Mount Etna, Europe’s still active volcano: we go to the top
– one of Sicily’s Michelin star restaurants
– thé pistachio village in the world
– working one morning on ‘your own olive orchard’ with view on the Etna
– taking home 5 litres of your purest of all olive oils
– sleeping in a homey agriturismo with fantastic home cooking pro, in great hospitality
– visiting Ulysse’s colums at the beach
– visiting Catania’s majestic local produce market
Sóme weekend. Fair price:
– the Adopt an Olive Tree costs, including the olive oil and 2 nights stay: 225 euro.
– GOOD NEWS: this is included in the price of 1125 euro for the whole weekend with full board and lodging and shared transfers on the island AND… the Michelin star lunch with wine arrangement.
– flights on Friday 8 and 11 November 2018, to and from Catania, from Holland we do Eindhoven-Catania with Ryanair
– personal transfers on the island
– personal expenses and insurances.
Interested: email@example.com, 0031-6-11 33 45 11
Minimum of 4 travellers.