Sardinia’s labyrinths and it’s temple towers alligned to winter solstice. On these old sacred sites Sardinian celebrated the principles that govern the eternal cycle of life, death and resurrection, in harmony with Mother Earth and the Cosmos. Fine places to celebrate the Winter Solstice, the moment of birth of new light, longer days.
On all sites, considering this Winter Solstice, we also focus on the archaeo-astronomical aspect, explaining how these prehistorical monuments are alligned astronomically and it’s on those very sites that we witness light phenomenons that are seen only on those days of the Winter Solstice.
Welcome to this intense discovery week. A (new) glimpse of deep prehistoric knowledge. Combining ratio and feeling. Also shedding light on your ideas about 2019.
– arrival in capital Cagliari,
– transfer to area with finest female moon temple (Ori)
– visit isolated female and male giant’s tomb, in nature (Mura)
– visit famous moon temple (Santa)
– transfer to place near biggest solstice temple (Mor)
– sunrise solstice at highest prehistorical building in the Mediterranean, after the pyramids
– lunch at water temple / deserted village
– labyrinth visit same tower and sunset
– second night in Mores
– rest and quiet transfer to hidden concentric circles in rock tomb Incan
– visit to labyrinth area (Bene)
– also visit to famous wine maker there
– night near there